vendredi 9 février 2007

Gilmore Girls


The TV Program that I chose, it's Gilmore Girls. I chose that one, because this program is for me an emission very entertaining. This allow me to take a break with the daily stress that student life bring us. That is a program where I can really laugh and have so much fun. I don't hope to learn something when listening to this emission, I watch it to have a great time.

The story turn around a relation between a mother and her girl who have 16 years difference together. Lorelai is the mother in the story. She is my favorite character in this program. I find her so funny. I find that if all the people were like her, our life were better. Lorelai had educated her girl all alone and she has a very good relation with her girl, but they have ups and downs like in all normal relations. She has a difficult relation with her parents whom are rich, because she has not the same value that them. Lorelai has her own inn with her best friend Sukki, who is the cook. Rory is Lorelai's girl. She is the perfect girl. She has good marks and she is a quiet girl. Rory's dream is that she will go to Harvard school to become a journalist, but this time she is in year off, because she need time to reflect her future. With the problems of a student life there are much things to fill a program.

5 commentaires:

Fabz & Kat a dit…

Hi is Fabie.
I have question for you.

Question 1: Do you want or do you have the same complicity with your mother?
why or why not?

Question 2: what do you think about the relation between Lorelai and her parents?

Question 3: Do you think it is a good idea that Rory didn't return to her university? Why?

Thanks!

Yann a dit…

Hi is Yann (Robin),
I have 2 questions for you about your TV program:

1) How is the relationship between Rory and her grandparents?

2) You write about Lorelai and Rory but where is the Rory's father?

Bye.

Anonyme a dit…

Hi is Pascale !

I like this tv show too ! I have 2 questions for you !

• Do you think that Rory finally goes to Harvard school ?

• How is Rory a perfect girl ?

See you later !

Fabz & Kat a dit…

hi i'm Katerine and i have questions for you
1-Why did Nathan and Brooke sleep together?
2-Who did record the tape?

Yuliàn Andrea a dit…

Hi, it's me, Yulian, from Colombia...
I only have to say that it was a very good paragraph, talking about grammar and the way you write. It's pretty good.
I think that's all for now.
send me e-mails please!:
romeo_julieta22@hotmail.com

pdta: I'll write a blog too with my classmates. Read it please, I want to know your comments about our writing style. The direction is malokakechua.iespana.es (you can see my pictures in the gallery!). Bye!