vendredi 13 avril 2007

When I watch this program, I learn to be more kind with my mother. Now, I try to have a best relationship with her as if she would be a good friend, a person who I can tell my problems to and with who I can good time while we are together. I recommend this TV program for the girl students and not for the boys, because it’s certainly a classic girl emission. If the boys listen to it, they would be bored with the love tribulation of Rory and Lorelai. This TV program is all about a love history with of between a girl and her mother; it’s not very interesting for the boys in general.

1 commentaire:

Jane a dit…

How interesting that your English assignment helped your relationship with your mother!And it's good to know you recommend this show for girls but not for boys. Have a good summer